Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday.

So it's Saturday morning and I am sitting here at work listening to my iPod through my work headset. I work a ten hour shift today, bleh. But I brought a lot of things to do to keep me occupied between calls. And I'm drinking tea out of this really cool mug Dave and I got from some good friends. It's super fun and fancy and it tastes better than drinking out of those Styrofoam cups they have in the break room. Plus, I'm saving the environment, right?...

I brought with me today the remaining thank you cards for the wedding gifts. I have to say, my handwriting is getting very nice:-) Haha. I also brought a ton of makeup. If I get bored later I can always be really vain and look at myself in the mirror and apply all the makeup I want. And then take it off and do it again. I think it's kind of tacky to do makeup at work but I have to admit, I've sacrificed my classiness before and done my makeup at work anyway. And it's Saturday. Whatever that means:/ I also have my book to read, Anne of Green Gables. It's one of my favorites. I was going to read To Kill A Mockingbird again but then I saw this lying so delicately on the shelf that I just had to pick it up and read it again.

I'm also looking forward to the left over spaghetti I have! With homemade meat sauce and garlic bread! Thanks to my mom for the recipes:)
I'm every excited about lunch time. I have oatmeal and peanuts in my locker, too, and there's always the vending machine down the hall for the occasional Snickers Bar yum...

Working today is not so bad; I have things to look forward to when I get off:) I get to go to Cafe Niche and see Dave play. And, after that we are going to a house warming party for some friends of ours. They just bought a house right by us so maybe we will ride our bikes over there! :) Lastly, being 7-11-09, it's free Slurpee day! You can't go wrong with free Slurpee day:)

1 comment: