Monday, July 5, 2010

It's crunch time.

Today was my last day of work at the hospital. It feels a bit like the last day of high school before summer break. I'm excited to be done. I'm excited to move on. I have absolutely no idea what Rochester is going to be like. I'm trying not to have expectations about anything; I just want to learn as I go. There are goods and bads to all places and I'm sure we'll get a taste of them all:) I'm looking forward to the fun we'll have and preparing myself for the hard times. I've been through a lot here in Salt Lake and have learned that a life worth living needs suffering and rejoicing. So, in a way, I'm looking forward to the bads, too. Maybe I'll land a sweet job as a telecommunications switchboard operator at a hospital... ;)

Dave is still in China, he'll be there for another five days. I'm leaving for Napa tomorrow to visit my parents for a few days:) It will be a blast and definitely help with the loneliness of being in an empty apartment. I get to see friends and family!:)

Ahhh! I can't believe how close we are to leaving!! 26 days and we're outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment