Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Life back to normal

So. Here I go... I have no idea what I'm doing. To tell you the truth, this whole blog thing is kind of intimidating. I am not a writer, or a poet of any sort, but I'm sure I will learn as I go. I am entering a new -- and very exciting -- chapter in my life and I have decided to create a blog to keep family and friends informed on the changes going on. Like I said, I ain't no writer so in this blog the ratio between pictures and words will most likely be inbalanced.

Dave and I just returned from our honeymoon. We spent a week in Maui. Before that we were in Napa, CA for a week of parties before getting married Saturday the 13th. I have to say it was the best wedding I have ever been to. It feels like we have been gone for so long. I think we've been in about 19 different time zones. When we got back to the real world, there were wedding presents waiting for us (thank you to everybody!) and what a blast it was to open them with my wonderful new husband:) The next morning we loaded everything into the car (well, dave did most of it) and started the 12 hour drive back to Salt Lake.

We're excited to be back at work and life. I will have pictures up soon!

2 comments:

  1. that was one of the best weddings i've ever been to too! we had a great time! we've been showing everyone our photoboof pictures and they're all the rage. we're so happy you and dave are finally hitched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe we're happy we got hitched, too:) And we're SO glad you guys came to the wedding and had a good time. Y'all mean a lot to us!

    ReplyDelete